Real Wedding: Janet+Ben

>> Monday, May 3, 2010

We've got some awesome real Nebraska weddings coming up in the next few weeks, but in the meantime, I saw this wedding on Snippet and Ink (pretty much my favorite wedding blog - other than NWD, of course!) and I couldn't resist posting it. Why, you may ask? Two reasons:

1) It could be re-created perfectly here in Nebraska. I can totally envision this at Lied Lodge Arbor Day Farms or Country Pines, with a tent from Lincoln Tent or Midwest Tent & Events.
2) It seemed a bit like fate. I was just talking about Attitude on Food's new specialty picnic company here on the blog and then I came across this perfect picnic-themed wedding, complete with lemonade, blankets, and lawn games.

Check it out and enjoy the inspiration it brings!

3 comments:

Reese May 3, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

I like the lawn games-that would be fun for an outdoor wedding.

Anonymous May 3, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

I am having a tent from Lincoln Tent at Country Pines in August!!! I cannot wait :)

Holly-NWD May 3, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

Awesome! Email me at holly@neweddingday.com with the details to submit it for a Real Wedding in the 2011 edition!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP