Bride Blogger Kayley: Going to the Chapel

>> Thursday, May 13, 2010

This will be my last post until after the wedding…I’m getting married in 10 days! It seems like there’s still so much to do but I am so excited at the same time. I never would have guessed that I could throw together a wedding weekend for 200 people in 5 months, but I did. It’s going to be fabulous!

I cannot wait to marry Mark! Every day seems to be better than the last. Just last night, I had cooked dinner, finished the table numbers, and felt the need to just crash on the couch for a bit. I was wearing an old T-shirt and raggedy shorts without a lick of makeup on my face and Mark looks over at me and has this ridiculously large grin on his face. “You’re amazing,” is what he tells me. My heart just melted.

I am so lucky! I sometimes think back on the chain of events that led us to each other. We seemed to be running parallel for our entire lives (life revolving around soccer, similar college experiences, same degrees, both having been engaged before, accepting the same job, etc.) and finally those paths met. It’s an amazing time in our lives and I’m so fortunate to share it with others. Thank you to those who have sent me encouraging Facebook messages and posts. I love hearing from you; y’all are the best and I wish y’all such happiness in your owns lives.

Now, I’m set on packing my bags for a road trip to Omaha to become Mrs. Mark Nammari. I’ll write all about our adventures after our return from Spain (Barcelona, Valencia, and Mallorca!). For now, let’s get married!

-Kayley

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP