Bride Blogger Bailey: The Final Countdown

>> Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh boy, the countdown is officially on! With 11 days to go, the "to-do" list gets larger and larger.

Last weekend I had a Pampered Chef bridal shower. If you haven't heard of this, they are AWESOME, and your guests will love it too! The only thing your guests have to do is bring a monetary gift and enjoy the show. If they decide to buy something for themselves as well, you get all of the host benefits!

Between the total monetary gifts, the half-price items, and the free host products, Evan and I got around $1,400 in free products. Needless to say, our kitchen is now 100% stocked and we haven't even had the wedding! I can't wait to start cooking!

On the list for today is getting all my jewelry for the wedding. I did decide to go with pearls, but now it's on to getting the right earrings and bracelet. Evan and I are also working on our wedding programs. We have them close to being finished; we just need to get them proofed. I'm also working on writing thank-you's from the bridal showers. I figured the more I can get done before the wedding the better, considering I'll have just a few to write after the wedding! :)

Now on to little details of making appointments for pedicures and manicures and figuring out who will bring us breakfast the morning of the wedding. Fun stuff but lots to do. I'll check back in with you all as things get closer!
-Bailey

1 comments:

Anonymous May 19, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Good luck Bailey!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP