Meet NWD's New Bride Blogger!

>> Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hi there! I'm Nicole Johnson, and I'm very excited to be sharing my wedding planning experience with you all! My fiance, Ryan, and I got engaged in October, and we are getting married in May of 2011!  

We met on a blind date, believe it or not, and after a year of dating, he proposed at my parent's house with just us and my parents there. It was very romantic and sweet and I was completely surprised! Our plans are well under way and I am enjoying every minute of the planning process! Ryan is actually pretty involved in the planning process, which is a tremendous help!

We are getting married at St. Mark's United Methodist Church, with a reception following in the Jasmine Room at the Grand Manse. I fell in love with the Jasmine Room the minute I walked in.  It's absolutely gorgeous, my favorite part being the long, crystal chandelier over the dance floor!  It seemed to suit our personalities and our desires perfectly! There are so many decisions to be made and so many cool, different things that can be done! I want our wedding to be one of a kind, classy, light-hearted and super fun!  :) I can't wait to share the journey to our wedding with you!

5 comments:

Kayley July 1, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

What a pretty ballroom!

ASoundImpression July 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

So excited! Can't wait to follow your journey! :)

The Leekers Photography July 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Congrats! I love that you met on a blind date. ^_^

Lane Weddings July 1, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Congrats. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Amanda July 5, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

What a cool place!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP