Bride Blogger Nicole

>> Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hi everyone! I hope most of you got a chance to go to the bridal fair in Lincoln this past Sunday. I love going to the bridal fairs! Even though I have a lot of my planning done and a lot of my vendors lined up, it's such a great place to get ideas, chat with vendors, and get some great discounts! Plus, you can also pick up a free copy of the latest issue of Nebraska WeddingDay Magazine, which is a great tool for planning a wedding in the Husker state! If you are planning a wedding and haven't been to a fair yet, I highly suggest you hit the next one up.

We (yes, my fiance, Ryan, actually went with me!) went to the fair with a goal to get our limo booked and check out some of the event rental booths to get prices and color options for table linens.

Our first goal was easily accomplished, as Luxury Limousine had their Hummer Limo right outside of the Cornhusker Hotel and their booth was right inside the door. Ryan and I each have 7 attendants. We also have 4 ushers; I have 2 personal attendants; and there are 2 guest book attendants as well. We really wanted something big enough that the dates could come along if they wanted; and also have enough room to breathe. The Luxury Limo Bus seemed perfect for us! It holds enough people and it's really cool inside. Just looking at these pictures from the Luxury Limousine's website makes me very excited!

We were then off to check out the event rental places that were at the fair. We picked up fliers and spoke with representatives from AAA Rentals and also from Elite Rentals, and I will probably go to both showrooms and see what they have to offer. Both had beautiful displays and lots of options!

So, even though we went to the fair with not much to do, it was definitely worth our time. Plus, you can register to win all kinds of free stuff! We are hopeful our names get drawn for some good prizes. Have a good week, everybody!
-Nicole

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP