Bride Blogger Nicole: Videography

>> Thursday, September 23, 2010

I just know I'm going to be the type of bride that cries when the big day is over! I have been waiting to plan a wedding my whole life, and the thought if it just flying by in one quick day scares me. Of course, I will be so happy being married to Ryan and I'm really looking forward to our lives together, but I wish we could have a wedding every year! However, that would get pretty expensive and is totally unnecessary.

One way we will be able to relive the day will be through our wedding pictures. I know most people say they don't look at their wedding pictures often, but I have a feeling I will be different. I know that our photographer is going to do such a great job and I am going to want to look at my picutres over and over again.

Another way we will relive the day is with a wedding video. A Sound Impression is going to be our videographer for our wedding. If you haven't seen their work or haven't decided if you're going to have a videographer, watching one of their videos will absolutely blow you away! I love how they capture the details and emotions of the weddings they video. Here's a video they did for another NWD bride blogger, Bailey. Check it out!

We are doing A Sound Impression's Silver Package, which is the starting package and includes 5 hours of coverage and 2 cameras, a highlight video posted to Facebook and their blog, 3 copies of the video with custom cases, and much more. There are more packages offered and you can get up to 10 hours of coverage!

I can't wait to see what they can capture at our wedding!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP