Bride Blogger Nicole: The Chair Covers

>> Thursday, September 2, 2010

One of the things I really wanted but wasn't sure we would be able to afford was chair covers. I have always thought chair covers are elegant and really make a difference in making the venue even more polished. Look at this picture of a wedding in the Jasmine Room at the Grand Manse and how the chair covers tie everything together!

 
I called around to some of the rental places in town, and the average price for a chair cover without a sash was $4. To add a sash was $1.50 more, and then there were also added costs if you wanted the company to set up and take down the chair covers. The prices were what I was expecting, and like I had thought, there really wasn't a way to work that into our budget.

A couple of days later I got a postcard in the mail from a company called Weddings Across America, and it said they specialized in the $4 chair cover, which also included sash, set up, and take down. I was thrilled - I knew this was definitely the way to get my covers!

I called them and they said they were running a special, so I could actually get everything for $2.50 a chair -even better! Also, they came right to our house to show us the different options they offer. They brought all of their covers and sashes so we could see the different fabrics and colors. They showed me all the different ways the sash can be tied, and also what the Universal Chair cover looks like (where there is no sash and the actual chair cover gets tied).
It was so convenient and helpful to our busy schedule that they could come to our home and show us what they have to offer! I honestly didn't think chair covers would be something I would be able to have at my wedding, but I'm so glad that Weddings Across America is making it possible for me!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP