Bride Blogger Amanda: 11 Days Left!

>> Tuesday, September 14, 2010

• Put together programs
• Call the florist and finalize invoice and plans
• Call the DJ to finalize
• Record the last few RSVPs in the spreadsheet
• Calculate the nearly final headcount
• Pick up my dress and pay for alterations
• Take the dress over to my friend’s house for safekeeping until the wedding

This is just the last two days’ worth of wedding-planning activities! Needless to say, we have been busy. And needless to say, this is only a handful of the things that have to be done over the next 11 days before our wedding on Saturday, September 25.

We are so excited! But we have a lot to do!

We still have to finish a good portion of our programs. We decided to tie them together rather than staple, and while it looks nicer, it takes much, MUCH longer. We also decided to do a punch-out on the program cover so our initials will show through, similar to the program pictured. It’s definitely a good project to do while sitting in front of the TV. And we’ll probably be asking some friends to come over and help – and make a party out of it!

Now’s the time to take people up on all the offers of help they’ve given over the past several months. I’m sure there are other things we will have to rely on other people to help us with as well, and being the perfectionist I am, I know I will have to let a lot of things go and just trust other people to help me out so I can enjoy my day and the last couple of weeks before.

And now I’m off to tie more programs together!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP