Bride Blogger Nicole: Jewelry

>> Thursday, September 30, 2010

A couple months ago I was looking online at jewelry to get ideas of what I want to wear and also ideas of what to get my bridesmaids. I remembered that a friend of mine that got married a few years back had this great costume jewelry, and I remembered that she got it on ebay. So, I was browsing the site, and I found this beautiful bracelet. It was just what I was looking for, it had both "pearls" and "diamonds" on it, which was perfect because my dress has both also. And they were only $3! How great, right?! So, I ordered 10 of them, one for each of my girls and a couple for myself.

I anxiously awaited their arrival and was so excited when the package came! I opened it up, and was completely disappointed. They were these cheap-o looking stretch bracelets, and the "diamonds" fell off when you stretched it to put it on your wrist. I couldn't help but laugh! Obviously I should have known that would have been the quality of the bracelets when I only paid $3 for them! But, as you can see, they looked so pretty in the picture!
So, my search continues. I came across a couple of websites that I really like. One is annabellagio.com and the other is tejanibridaljewelry.com. Both have either bridal sets of earrings, necklace and bracelet and also really beautiful individual pieces. My favorites right now are this cuff bracelet from annabellagio.com and these earrings from tejanibridaljewelry.com (see below). I am also going to look at Francesca's at Southpointe in Lincoln to see what they have. I'll also probably check out Ellynne Bridal, J'Maries, Younkers and Dillard's in Lincoln.



I will be putting a little more thought into the next pieces of jewelry I buy for the wedding! :)
-Nicole

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP