Bride Blogger Nicole

>> Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ryan and I have the most adorable puppy. He is a Shorkie, a mix between a Shih Tzu and a Yorkie, and his name is Brix. We got him in March, and since then he has been our world! We are slightly obsessed with him! :)

We had to decide whether or not he was going to be part of our wedding.

I thought he should be. Since he is such a big part of our lives, it only made sense to me to have him there on our big day.

Ryan, however, disagreed. He thought it would be more of a hassle than anything. Our ring bearers would have to guide him down the aisle; and neither one of them are very old, so that could be a disaster. Also, what if he went to the bathroom accidentally in the church, or worse yet, in the aisle? Then we would have to figure out where he would go after the ceremony, and who would take him there.

After Ryan brought up these points, it was pretty obvious to me that he should go to Petsmart and spend the night, where he will be taken care of and where he can play with his friends.

I am still a little disappointed, because I think he would look so cute in a little tux, but I know this will be way easier for everyone!
-Nicole

1 comments:

Unknown December 17, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

You should take some pictures with him and then designate somebody to take him to Petsmart..I got to take pictures with my puppies and loved it!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP