Bride Blogger Nicole: Transportation

>> Thursday, December 30, 2010

One thing I'm having trouble coming up with is transportation before the ceremony. I am going to spend the night at Embassy Suites the night before the wedding. Then, my girls and I are going to get ready at Embassy the morning of the wedding.

Ryan is going to stay at our house, and probably have the guys all meet somewhere too. We are going to start out taking pictures at the Capital. There are beautiful floors and backdrops inside the Capital, which make for really gorgeous pictures.

The issue I'm having is, I don't know how everyone is going to get from Embassy or our house to the Capital and then to the church. Since we are having a limo bus for after the ceremony, our wedding party won't want to have their cars at the church.

I have thought about maybe calling our limo company, Luxury Limousine, to see what the cost would be to have two limos  -- one for the girls and one for the guys -- that can pick us up at our locations and take us to the Capital and then on to the church. We don't have much room to expand the budget, so I don't know if this is a realistic option or not, but I'll keep you all posted.

Otherwise, we will probably try to get larger vehicles rounded up and take volunteers for who is going to drive us. I do have two personal attendants so maybe they could also be our drivers! :)
-Nicole

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP