Bride Blogger Nicole: Merry Christmas!

>> Thursday, December 23, 2010

I love the holidays! I always like to wait to do my holiday shopping when the stores are busy, and there is a lot of hustle and bustle. I still have a few items to pick up and I'm running out of time!

However, this time of year is extremely busy; and unfortunately, the wedding has been on the back burner for a couple of weeks. The planning has taken a backseat to many holiday activities. We have been busy decorating the house, shopping for gifts, and doing a little baking! We even went to the Nutcracker at the Leid Center this past Sunday.

Ryan and I are going to enjoy our last holiday season before becoming husband and wife! And, after the holiday season is over, we will pick right back up on the wedding planning.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP