Bride Blogger Kayley!

>> Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am at a total standstill!  I’ve been searching high and low on the internet for the perfect pair of yellow stiletto heels and an adorable, slightly whimsical birdcage veil but without much success.

A traditional veil is not my taste.  Truth be told, it reminds me of wearing a sheet on my head.  If I am paying someone to make my unruly curls look fantastic, there is no way I am going to hide my hair behind a veil.  Therefore, I love the idea of a birdcage veil.  It’s somewhat of a retro look but so glamorous at the same time.  Having been a fan of etsy.com for a couple years now, I’m drawn to these looks I came across on the website.  So cute!


When it comes to my shoes, I’m picky!  As I should be!  The last episode of Season 4 from Sex and the City has a scene where Carrie walks past a shoe displayed in a window and swoons, “Hello, lover.”  That’s what I’m looking for, my “hello, lover” moment.  It has yet to be found.  Only 93 more days to go!

-Kayley

1 comments:

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 4:35 AM  

I am going with a more traditional veil, but I ordered a brooch for my flowers from Somethingbold.com and they have a lot of positive reviews for their birdcage veils. I was very happy with their service, so I recommend them!
-Annie
http://www.somethingbold.com/index.htm

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP