Bride Blogger Bailey!

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

One thing I have continually heard from past brides is that I MUST have a videographer! Brides that I have spoken with have said that they either wish they would have had their wedding videotaped or wish they would have had a professional tape it, not Uncle Joe!

I kept putting this off because Evan, my fiancĂ©, imagined a videographer as someone in his face with a camera. After explaining to him that it won't be like The Real World, I came across A Sound Impression. I was able to watch a few of their video demos, which showed a wide range of what they can capture. Things from the bride and groom getting ready, to the ceremony, to the bouquet toss at the reception! 

Evan was quickly convinced, after watching the video demos, that this would be a great way to remember our wedding day! So, I talked with Cali Hlavac, owner of A Sound Impression, and booked it. Check out this video demo below. I look forward to working with her and can't wait till May 28!
-Bailey



0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP