Bailey the Bride Blogger is back!

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

Wow, that was a lot of alliteration...but we're excited to have Bailey back from her crazy holiday travels!

Back to planning I go! After truly enjoying my holiday season with many travels through Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's, I returned to the face wedding plans! When looking at the calendar and realizing I only had 4 months to go, I began to worry that I maybe shouldn't have enjoyed my holidays as much as I did. Well maybe not that, but I should have done some planning! So today I sit here and look at my countdown of 109 days till the wedding and couldn't be more excited, yet frantic!

It's all in the details. I have everything booked but now it's those second and third appointments that I need to get to, to go over the details! Since I am planning my wedding from Colorado, it doesn't exactly make it easy to get to those appointments either. But setting dates to get back definitely relieves me of some stress!
So for now I am doing dress alterations and looking for the perfect shoes, veil, and jewelry! Since I can't do anything "traditional" I have found that http://www.etsy.com/ is one of my new favorite websites! I found so many vintage/handmade goods-both gifts for my wedding party and fun stuff for me!

I guess I did get one thing done over the holidays...we were able to head out to Seattle, the home of Brighten Photography! (Check them out at http://www.brightenphotography.com/, they just launched a totally awesome new website!) We went out there to have our engagement pictures taken, and if I do say so myself, they turned out AMAZING! Thank you Ben and Whitney! Heres a peek!
 


0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP