Bride Blogger Nicole: Happy Thanksgiving!

>> Thursday, November 25, 2010

There are so many things I am thankful for as I am planning my wedding. My parents have been such a huge help, and have been very supportive of the decisions Ryan and I have made. It has been nice to have a stress-free planning process so far, and my parents have been a big part of that. Ryan's parents have also been a big help. I'm thankful to be marrying into such a great family!

Last but not least, Ryan has been such an involved groom and I am so thankful that he hasn't let everything fall onto my shoulders. Though at times I wish he wasn't quite so opinionated about the wedding, I'm very glad that he cares about our big day as well. The process of planning our wedding has been nothing but enjoyable--hopefully the next 6 months are the same! Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP