Bride Blogger Kayley

>> Thursday, April 1, 2010

This past weekend, Mark and I drove up to the Big D (Dallas for those not familiar with Texas lingo) for our engagement photos. They turned out so incredibly well!!! Even though the wind was gusting at 40 mph, we had such a wonderful time. Our shoot took place in Irving at the famous Mustangs at Las Colinas. Veraya, our photographer, was super energetic and complimented me on shoes (I knew I liked her!). I can’t wait to get our CD of all the images to share with y’all!



After the shoot was over and we treated ourselves to Gelato, I realized just how happy Mark makes me. I was nervous before the pictures because I don’t have the highest confidence when it comes to my looks. Mark, being his usual amazing self, not only knew exactly what to say (without me having to say anything) to make feel better but put me at ease the minute he wrapped his arms around me. I think sometimes a bride can get caught up in all the materialistic hoopla that a wedding creates and can forget about the most important thing: sharing a life with another person whom you love and adore.

Even though I may be concentrating on making my bridesmaids’ gifts this weekend and scrutinizing the list of what songs are allowed (anything Sinatra is a go) and are not (the Hokey Pokey), I’ll keep in mind that my fiancĂ© is quite wonderful. I am one lucky girl.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP