Bride Blogger Bailey: Hidden Treasures

>> Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This weekend I was able to make my way to my grandparents old farm. My grandma used to collect antiques, so I knew there had to be some great finds for my wedding!

I found TONS of old mason jars. They were all pretty dirty but I knew with a little scrubbing they would be perfect. I'm planning on making these my cente pieces. I found a great old table that I plan to clean up, paint, and stain to make my guest book table. I also found lot of wood which I plan to make signs with saying where the wedding will be. And best of all my grandma had an old brooch from my great great grandma that I will be able to wear on my wedding dress!
I love that all these finds having meaning and history behind them. Not only do I love what I found but its also great that these were things that my grandparents either used, wore or had some purpose for back in the day. Who knew that being resourceful could be so fun!

-Bailey

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP