Bride Blogger Bailey: It's All About the Bling

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Diamonds or Pearls? My wedding dress is one that I could definitely wear either diamonds or pearls with but I can't seem to make up my mind! 

The debate: Diamonds seem so elegant and sparkly. Very fancy, fun and flirty. However, too many may take away from my beautiful engagement ring! :)

Or pearls-they are so timeless and classy. Very traditional and not over the top. But after all, this is my wedding day; I don't want to be boring! 

Any advice? Let me know what you think about Diamonds vs. Pearls!
-Bailey

2 comments:

Mom March 10, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

I think with your outdoor, vintage theme that pearls would be more fitting (a bit more casual). However the best way to tell is by trying things on with the dress. Either way you will look amazing!

Anonymous March 11, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

i vote for diamonds! bling bling!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP