Bride Blogger Nicole: The Waiting Game

>> Thursday, October 14, 2010

Well, this coming Monday is the one year anniversary of our engagement. Looking back at this past year, we have gotten so much done, and sometimes I feel like it has gone fast and other times I feel like the wedding will never get here! I am so anxious for the day to get here, to wear my dress, spend the day with our family and friends, and to finally be Mrs. Ryan Beck! I'm sure the rest of 2010 will go by super fast, because the holidays always do, but it's January, February, and March I'm worried about. Those first few months of the year always take forever. I'll have to find a new hobby for those months!

Even though waiting for the wedding to get here is very hard for me, I am glad we have had a long engagement. It has given us plenty of time to make decisions on what we want, and given us enough time to change our minds on some things if we needed to. One of the best things about it is that we have plenty of time to pay off some of our vendors instead of having to pay everyone in the last month before the wedding. It also gives me plenty of time to be organized.

The nice thing about planning your wedding is that it's all about you! If you don't want to have a big, fancy wedding, you don't have to. If you want to serve hamburgers, go ahead. It's your day, and making it yours is what makes it fun and enjoyable for you and your guests! Happy planning brides! :)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP