Bride Blogger Amanda: The Big Day, Continued

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010

After the ceremony, the best and most memorable part was opening the doors to leave the church and being greeted with the most amazing blue skies and warm sun! And tons and tons of bubbles, floating all the way to the top of the church’s steeple! I had never seen anything like it. It’s like the weather cleared up just for us, and it managed to turn out to be quite the perfect day weather-wise.

The reception was nothing short of fantastic. The food was delicious, and the company was treasured. The cake was fabulous as well. The DJ really kept our dance moving and people out on the dance floor. We had a smaller crowd, but that made it much easier to make sure we saw and chatted with everyone. The reception allowed John and I to relax and have fun. It was quite a lovely event, if I do say so myself.

Our photographers at C & J Photography took some wonderful photos and posted a blog shortly after our wedding to showcase our day. I absolutely cannot wait to see more! All the photos posted here are courtesy of C & J Photography.

Overall, I cannot think of one thing I would do differently. For the most part, everything went exactly as John and I had planned, hoped and imagined. Those things that didn’t go exactly as planned were too small to worry about or I didn’t even notice. We truly enjoyed every moment of our big day, and we were honored to share such an important event with all our friends and family.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP