Fat Girl Confessional

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010

Well, ladies, I returned from my vacation down two pounds!!! I can really only attribute it to the enormous amount of walking/hiking we did up in the mountains, because I certainly didn't obsess about what I was eating while we were up in Estes (translation: I ate like a pig). I think maybe moving up to the mountains would be enough to help me stay fit and keep my weight down. I'll admit I shed a few tears returning home to the heat and thick humidity.

Anyway, at this time, I have lost a total of 7 pounds (keep in mind that I gained 4 pounds at the beginning, so it's really only 3 pounds. However, that's kind of depressing, so I'll just focus on the 7 pounds total). It's a relief to be making progress, although I will say that the weight seems to come off MUCH slower once you've had kids. Most of you brides probably don't have to worry about that yet, but keep it in mind if you're in my shoes!

Hopefully some of you have checked out this past Friday's giveaway - a free 4-week boot camp session with ELS Wellness for TWO lucky brides! If you haven't done so yet, make sure you enter! I can speak from experience when I say that even if you DESPISE working out (like me), you will be grateful for the help. Be honest - would you really get your butt up off the couch 3 times a week unless you had someone holding you accountable? I know I wouldn't!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP