Bride Blogger Kayley: I'm Now a Mrs.!

>> Thursday, June 10, 2010

After five very short months of planning, many a sleepless night, and hundreds of emails, I am now a married woman! Everything went beautifully!!! The ceremony was so personal and lovely (yes, I cried during our vows but my waterproof Dior Show mascara saved the day) and the reception was a fabulous party.

The day went by so incredibly quickly that it’s difficult for me to remember all the wonderful details. That’s why I’m so grateful for my coworker and dear friend, Dave, who photographed so many moments of that weekend. Mark and I are extremely blessed to have such kind friends and coworkers. Four of my favorite guys drove up from Houston to celebrate with us! Thank you Dave for letting me share these!

Also, I can’t wait to share our photographers photos as well as those taken from our honeymoon. We ended up nixing most of the original plan and travelling wherever the road took us (from Spain to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and France)! Please enjoy and I hope some of my ideas inspire you!
-Kayley


(At our rehearsal dinner at The Upstream in the Old Market.)
(Anxiously waiting for the Mass to start!)
(We’re married!)
(We were and still are all smiles!)
(After cutting the cake, Mark was a little apprehensive that I would retaliate since he “missed” my mouth.)
(I made the table numbers from frames I got at IKEA for $.99 each! One side of the frame was the number and the other one of our engagement photos. I had lemons incorporated into the centerpieces along with my favorite flowers, peonies.)
(Our first dance! I had yellow up-lighting installed throughout the ballroom and it made the area feel so cozy and warm.)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP