NWD's Guest Bride Blogger!

>> Wednesday, October 7, 2009





Nebraska WeddingDay is excited to announce our guest blogger: Bailey McPherrin, who is planning her wedding for next spring. Follow her every Tuesday to hear all about her experiences as she plans her wedding!

Hi, everyone! I am a bride and my name is Bailey. I'm writing from Fort Collins, Colorado. I'm getting married in Nebraska City at the Lied Lodge on May 28, 2010 and I couldn't be planning a long distance wedding without Nebraska WeddingDay magazine. As I'm sure you've noticed, it has everything you could possibly need for planning a wedding! My engagement was in Nebraska on August 29, 2009. I began wedding plans immediately, knowing I would only be in town for two days. I mapped out my plan for which reception halls I wanted to see and began looking!

I knew I wanted the wedding and reception outside so I looked into the Lied Lodge. We checked it out and loved it. They are able to do both the wedding and reception outside, and they also give you the option of using one of their old apple barns. We knew we wanted the style to be natural/garden/vintage and the barns just fit so perfectly! So, we signed the contract and made it official! Now on to more details. We will be back in Nebraska this weekend to get more wedding plans nailed down. But until then check out these pictures of the wedding and reception site!





2 comments:

Anonymous October 9, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

What a cute couple!
Sunny Dwyer
Shane & Sunny Photography!

Erin Melenbacker October 9, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

We just photographed a wedding there. It's a beautiful venue and a great choice for a wedding and reception location!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP