Bride Blogger!

>> Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces. Flowers are a very important part of the wedding; they tie everything together. From rose petal aisle runners and altar decorations to centerpieces on the tables and special touches on the buffet and cake, they all complete the look. With all these different elements involved with the flowers, I knew it was important to find the perfect florist. I met with Stacy at Petal Creations and I was very impressed. I showed her all my ideas and she was able to take my ideas, style, and budget and make things even better. She brought up ideas that I had never thought about! I know I can trust that on my wedding day I will be able to show up and everything will be looking exceptional with Stacy in charge. I look forward to working with her.

Here are just a few of the ideas that I took to Stacy!
-Bailey
 





0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP