Bride Blogger

>> Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hi brides, hope the wedding planning is going well! I have now nailed down the majority of the big wedding plans and I am able to move onto some of the smaller, fun and personal details. As you know, I am planning an outdoor barn wedding and I have found some pictures of cute signs to not only guide your guests but to add a personal touch as well. Although I am sure you can buy these signs pre-made, I thought it would be another fun DIY project!
Check it out for your outdoor wedding as well. Have a great week!
-Bailey






1 comments:

Anonymous November 19, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

I'm planning on having similar wood signs! oh and LOVE the '&'...I'm hoping to have a few around for decor as well!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP